The purpose of this course is to provide a useful, easily accessible, and user-friendly clinical tool that can be used in the everyday clinical practice.
- Definition, epidemiology, aetiology, and pathophysiology and genetics of cardiac diseases are summarized according to recent evidence.
- Presentation of diseases, physical findings and investigations for a contemporary, evidence- based approach are organized in a clear and instructive manner.
- The management of the patient is presented according to most recent randomized control trials and recommendations of guidelines.
- Most recent guidelines and updates have been collected for each topic, and current recommendations have been extracted and presented in abbreviated tables.
- Recent only articles are presented in order to guide potential further reading.